Italian venture incubator H-Farm exits Logopro, the all-female startup goes to Orgraf

Pubblicato il 17 Gen 2012


    H-Farm, the Italian Venture Incubator based in Treviso (near Venice), which operates internationally in the Web, Digital and New Media, after a short negotiation has signed the transfer to Orgraf of Logopro, fifth startup to join  the list of “exits” made over the years with H Art-, H-care, and Shicon Log607 and others.

“I am very happy for the aquisition of  this startup by an important and forward-looking company as OrgrafLogopro is a small gem that has great potential” – Richard Donadon, founder of H-Farm, states – “I’m also satisfy because this is the fifth startup that we support from the idea selection to funding, incubation and release to exit with an industrial partner. In just over five years we achieved this result that has no equal in the Italian territory. An important signal for an economic recovery that must begin from investments in innovation and young adults. “

Founded in February 2009 under the guidance of Alessia Bellon, Logopro was the first all-female startup to be incubated in H-Farm. From the beginning, the business of this startup has been oriented towards the provision of corporate identity for successful companies. On this basis it specialized in design and printing services at competitive rates for SMEs, freelancers, startups, web sites, business and professionals.

Many companies have immediately believed in Logopro idea and have used the services and professionalism offered. But who has focused his eyes on Logopro, deciding to invest in this initiative was Orgraf, dynamic company initially specialized in the production of forms for the computer, which over the years has implemented a complete technological and cultural renewal, professionalisation in printing quality , finishing in the paper industry and IT services.


“It 'important to our company, proudly old economy, to intercept the development of new technologies and digital services  – Massimo Vainio, CEO of Orgraf says -” In this difficult economic climate, investing in young people is the key to give concrete prospects for the country and this aspect has positively influenced our choice to aquire Logopro. “

Orgraf has purchased by H-Farm 65% of the Logopro shares while the remaining 35% was divided between H-Farm (25%) and the founder Alessia Bellon (10%).

At the moment, H-Farm has not disclose the exact figures of the exit.



Valuta la qualità di questo articolo

La tua opinione è importante per noi!

Articolo 1 di 2