On Thursday, November 16, ImpactHub Milano will host Startup Crash Test #11. This time it will be the genuinely international event
On Thursday, November 16, ImpactHub Milano will host Startup Crash Test #11. This time it will be the genuinely international event: participants from all over the world, the guest speaker from Ukraine and 1 Polish startup among those, who are going to pitch. It’s one of the few events in Milan that is held in English.
Previous Startup Crash Test (SCT) events that were held in Milan during 2016-2017 showed that the interest to startup sphere is snowballing, the choice of proposed projects is getting wider. At each new SCT, teams show progress in completing presentations and pitching their startups. The community is growing.
It’s a regular monthly event for tech entrepreneurs and people interested in startups. Its’ main goals:
● to give an opportunity for early-stage startups to pitch their idea and to receive valuable feedback from the audience;
● to develop and support local startup community.
For many projects, SCT became the first chance to tell the world about themselves and receive priceless advice.
Startup teams will get a chance to test their ideas or products, to check their business models, marketing strategies, distribution model etc; find partners, new team members and like-minded people; receive media coverage; communicate with a community of entrepreneurs in an informal environment.
For audience SCT is an opportunity to grow their network, to discover new projects on the market and to discuss last startup trends.
The content part of the SCT #11:
● The event will start with networking and aperitivo ● After opening speech, the international guest speaker Inna Stelmakh will give a presentation about “The power of networking at the conferences, or how to squeeze the maximum!”. Inna is the co-founder of Tech Community #UTEW (Ukrainians at Tech Events of the World), the inspirational leader of serial meetups for IT and startup industry of Ukraine.
● Startups will pitch: – The first name of a startup which is going to pitch – Joydeed. CEO, Michele Pierangeli will present it, and he is looking to receive feedback from our community.
– The second startup is coming from Poland to meet a community. CEO, Andrey Pradun will present Kea Labs.
● “Open Microphone” part, where community meets interesting groups and people , who can bring added value to the startup community.
Moreover, the professionals from StartUp Legal (http://www.startuplegal.it/) (legal & tax advisors) and DigitalHive (https://digitalhive.it/) (IT, UX/UI, SEO) will be available to answer all your questions regarding their areas of expertise for free during the event.
The most active participant will get free tickets to the game from the Enigma Escape Room (http://www.enigmaroom.it/ ) .
In order to participate, please, get your ticket here: http://bit.ly/2h7Uevf
Those, who will not be able to be present at the event, may watch the live stream on Facebook following this link: https://www.facebook.com/SCTmilan/